Domain of our Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer from the other site because it is troubled. Place for stories that surpass the limits of imagination.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song of My Sorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Cast List of Song of My Sorrow
Back to top Go down
https://domainofourminds.rpg-board.net
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Character name: Kale Morrison
Race: Human
Weapons: none
Powers: latent pyrokinesis,
Bio:Kale, in the past, was the American dream boy. Handsome, smart, disciplined, gentlemanly and athletic. And then, for some reason, everything changed, and he went on a big downward slide. His frustrated parents, unsure what to do with him, simply left him on his own, with his troubles. For some reason, only the creepy house visible from the road on his way to school is interesting to him, although he cannot explain for certain why.
Job: Student, (when he actually decides to go now.)
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Addazk1wx3(talks in red)

Character name: Queen Lilith Obverion
Race: Beastling (possesses dragon blood)
Weapons: Ningata, disguised as the ruling scepter
Powers: Languages, blood/black magic
Bio: Lilith took the throne after the dubious death of her husband, the king. Despite the fact that it seems like she was responsible for his death, she is overprotective and doting on her ill son and heir, Dylan. Cold and cruel, she sees the humans that enter her realm as cattle and cure, having only the blood to give them value.
Job: Amerian Queen.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow 20050723_979_00543389(talks in blue)

Character name: Argon Vareck
Race: Demon
Weapons: Sword/daggers
Powers: Shadow/fire magic, tracking
Bio: Argon Vareck has served the Queens of Amerin for as long as he can remember. In the past he was the Captain of the Guard, and the Queen's advisor, sometimes her consort. Now, he is a Hunter, in charge of finding and capturing humans for the current Queen's use. It is hard to say what exactly makes him loyal to the royal line, if it any longer his choice. He took the King's mysterious death hard, though it rarely shows, and thus feels some responsibility for mistreatment of Willow.
Job: Hunter
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow A_MAN_by_heise(Talks in brown)

character name: Yare
Race: Guardian Spirit
Weapons: Scythe/knives
Powers: Shadow/Puppet magic
Bio: When she was mortal, and the gate was first discovered, she volunteered to guard it from the outside, and serve as the ferryman between the two in hopes of scouring the new world for someone she lost long ago. However, the process made her immortal, as well as chained her to the gate for all time, unless a new Gatekeeper should be appointed. However, her life is tied to the gate, and should that happen, she would most likely disappear.
Job:Gatekeeper
Appearance:Song of My Sorrow Ohhhpretty(talks in black)

Character name: Valathis
Race:something obviously not human. Unknown race or very few of them.
Weapons: a lantern and maybe teeth.
Powers:Valathis powers are very mysterious , he seemingly appears randomly in places without being heard(as if faising through objects), he can see in the dark just as well as he can see in the day. Has an acute memory and great mimicking skills.
Bio: Valathis is a very strange being. He lives away from most of society (or the people that live in Amerin)He is quite welcoming but appears very standoffish, making most people avoid him. Valathis cant recall having parents at anytime so he has no idea how he is living. Different race’s have taken their part in raising the odd male and eventually left him. Although several pair of people helped Valathis grow up he never felt a ping of separation anxiety. Everything is fun and games to Valathis even when it comes to life and death. When news of the queens son got out it encouraged Valathis to explore more of the realm in which he lived…he to this day couldn’t tell you which side he is on.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Darkdarkangel-1

Character name: Willow Reid
Race: Demon
Weapons: A single length of rusted chain
Powers: Brute strength, the ability to 'see' in terms of heat
Bio: One would think that being the son of the king would place you in a position of power and reverence. In most situations, this would be correct.
Not so, however, when you are the product of the king's affair. Especially when your father's death does not keep knowledge of your existance from the queen.
Willow had managed to remain out of Lilith's attention until she turned 14. With the king, her only protection, dead, and no other way to keep herself from harm's way, she was quickly discovered. Enraged at the child's existance, Lilith threw her in the dungeons and allowed the guards to do whatever they wanted with her. Her eyes were gouged out, every bone in her body was broken at one time or another, and the sexual abuse was so traumatizing that she has repressed every memory of it.
Lilith rarely comes to see her, and when she does, she is far crueler than anyone else without ever laying a finger on her.
But Willow's strength is growing, and with it her hatred. She will be free.
Job: Prisoner
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Warrior-1

Character name: Zeke
Race: He has no reason to suspect that he might not be human. Shows what he knows.
Weapons: A large array of stolen arms, though he favors his own handcrafted explosives
Powers: Whatever they are, they're latent
Bio: The earliest memories he has exist only as fragments, all centered in that manor in the marsh, all involving a woman. Somehow, he knows that she is his sister. Beyond that, he is ignorant, for many years ago they were separated.
He blames her, whoever she is, for abandoning him, for leaving him to a harsh upbringing by the streets of the human city.
Two years ago, he left in search of a way to enter the manor without succumbing to the strange power that he can tell surrounds it. Now he's returned with a little bit...extra. And he intends to use it.
Job: Street urchin
Appearance:
Song of My Sorrow Theassassin2copygaia (talks in red)
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Name: Anastasia Obverion
Race: Beastling
Weapons: Poison darts
Powers: Control over wind and water
Bio: Politics never interested the eldest Obverion daughter, though her position in life rather required that she pay a certain amount of attention to it. The late king was actually intended to marry her, but her younger sister proved more ambitious, and had more potential to be a strong, capable queen than Anastasia. She knew her sister better than even their parents, and recognized the seed of darkness there. After the wedding, she faded, bit by bit from the public eye, until she was all but forgotten. She never stopped watching, though, and was entirely unsurprised to hear about the suspicious nature of her almost-husband's death.
And now, she can't just let things sit as they are. Where simple politics failed, the welfare of the people has finally managed to motivate her.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow 1158003047226
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Name: Teyla Aper
Weapons: She can improvise
Powers: Human lie detector. She just knows when someone is being dishonest.
Bio: She grew up living right next door to one Kale Morrison, and in their childhood, they were all but inseparable. As they grew, though, that friendship was twisted, becoming a distinct rivalry in every aspect of their lives from academics to athletics to even their social standings. It was fun, in its own way, until Kale just...stopped trying. And when he just disappeared, no one was more intent on finding out exactly what had happened to him than Teyla. If just so she can go back to proving that she's superior in every way.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Animegirl-2
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Name: Keeper
Age: Newborn, though her body seems to be in the middle of adolescence
Race: No one's sure
Weapons: She has no need for a weapon
Powers: Control over time and space
Bio: When Yare took back her freedom, the doorway between the human world and Amerin was left open and unstable. Every gate needs its keeper, though, and when one is not supplied, other measures are taken. When it seemed the chaos of the unguarded portal would threaten to quietly tear both worlds apart, a girl with the pallor and cold skin of the dead and the pulse of the living appeared as if from nowhere. She came with no name, no ambitions, no defining qualities at all beyond protecting the gate and keeping order.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Aba-Timid
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Katsu Neail
Race: Kitsune-Spirit
Weapons: Claws/ Staff with a hook on the end
Powers: Fox/Fire-magic, occasional precognition/visions
Bio: Katsu was once the guardian of the local temples before Lilith became Queen. After the Beastling woman took the throne however, she took swift actions against all other gods except the ones she chose to favor, if any. Katsu and the other members of her order fled to the wild woods around the capital. They set up a small community within the woods and are slowly infiltrating the city once again. She has seen a great trouble in the future thanks to Lilith's obsession and the weakened strength of her son. She occasionally helps travelers and those lost in the woods. She is supposedly blessed with the characteristics of her god's avatar.
Appearance:
Song of My Sorrow 242
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Name: Gaius Welk
Weapons: Gaius doesn't fight. He just gets beat up.
Powers: Things just happen around him, without any of his input. He's pegged it on bizarre luck.
Bio: It's been a long, long time since Gaius has put any effort into making something of a nonexistant social life. He learned that lesson well enough all throughout middle school, at least as well as his exemplary performance in actual classrooms. He used to think that maybe, if he didn't have such a feminine face, if his frame wasn't so slight, if his voice hadn't gotten stuck on tenor, he'd have had more luck with people. Since then, he's come to terms with the fact that that's a load of crap. He's just not meant to interact with people, and that really isn't a problem, as most people are brutish, unintelligent apes, and they deserve every blight that falls on them. Every last one.
Especially his stepfather. Sick bastard. He hopes he never wakes up from that coma. How convenient that that car hit him...
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Terry
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Name: Azrael
Race: Sacrificial vessel
Weapons: Weapons are unnecessary.
Powers: He is entirely immune to the magics and weapons of others. Nothing can touch him. He is also the only member of his order who can communicate directly with Azaroth without going mad.
Bio: The Order of the Darkened Mirror has been around longer than anyone still living could remember. Old as time, old as dust, old as secrets and change. Theirs is a life of mindless loyalty to the dark god Azaroth, the fist of death, ruler of Other. His world is a reflection of Amerin, without the forced civility and lies that the Order's members see all throughout society. It is a savage place, wild and brutal, but it is truth. There is beauty in that, for those who can look upon it long enough without losing their minds.
It is a brotherhood bound in blood, coupling to bring the next generation into the world and into the fold. For untold centuries, they have been waiting for a child born among their ranks unscathed by the means of common man. This child would be Azaroth's vessel, his way into the world, and he would bring with him revolution.
Azrael is that child, the one the Order has been waiting for. His life has been an interesting one, a juxtaposition of his sacred duty and the natural fear of the nothingness that would come when he was pushed from is own body on the eve of his twentieth birthday. Even now, though he puts on a brave, pious face, he cannot quell his terror, cannot quiet the nightmares. For all that he is invulnerable, he is a marked man. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Only the fact that the Order's path is that of truth has kept him from going mad. Without his faith, he would be nothing.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Darkened_Mirror_by_0Effe0-1
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Character name: Syra and Miko
Race: Homunculi
Weapons: Matching pistols and blades
Powers: Creation/ Combination
Bio: Syra and Miko weren't born in the tradition sense. Their parents are a inscribed circle and the 'donated' bodies of two young girls. Homunculi created by the Queen, they are Hunters totally loyal to their creator and each other, with no memories beyond those the Queen gave them and almost animalistic personalities, giving them no conscience to speak of. They seem to retain a childlike desire for fun, with the concept of fun being much like the child that pulls off all the legs of a beetle save one and watches it squirm. Their powers allow them to bring anything they imagine to reality, so long as they imagine it at the same time, and to combine two entities into one being, themselves included. Due to magical properties embedded into the bodies they were given, they will never age, and although they appear human in most aspects, though their hearts beat and lungs breathe they really have no use for either, nor do they really need to eat. Should they by some odd happening, be destroyed, they could be regrown from the remains, or simply given new 'houses' for the odd and twisted souls.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Twins_sm
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Character name: Jordan Flint
Weapon: Fists work just fine, though he can swing a bat or whatever's handy too.
Powers: None, unless I come up with something latent
Bio: Jordan was the result of a night's weakness and an older man's lust. His mother was too young to be able to provide for the baby, she was little older than a child herself, seduced by the promises of an mysterious man, who left after a one night stand. For whatever reason she had the baby and gave him up for adoption immediately after, before trying to pick up the pieces of her life. Foster homes never fit well with Jordan, who was a fiery-tempered and willful child. By some small miracle he made it into highschool passed and graduated. Largely introverted, he keeps mostly to himself with the exception of one Kale Morrison and a small handful of rough-around the edges social outcasts. Now officially an adult, his last foster family was almost eager to see him go, and he rents an apartment, pays for it himself through a hodge-podge of part-time jobs. Never let it be said that Jordan didn't know how to take care of himself.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Koji
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Character Name: Aisling Crane
Weapon: None, fighting's useless anyway
Power: Slightly accelerated healing
Bio: Daddy told her it was their little secret. She couldn't tell anyone, especially Mommy or he wouldn't love her anymore. Aisling doesn't want to love Daddy anymore. All it brings is pain. What good would it do to tell Mom anyway? She's too wrapped up in her campaign. She wouldn't care. She probably already knew about the affair, what would make this any different? Smile for the camera sweetheart, this is a big day. Smile for the camera, do what you're told, go to school, pretend like everything is alright. Only scream on the inside. Don't fight, he'll just win anyway. He always wins. There's nothing she can do about it, so she hides, in books and stories and dreams, because those...those are the things he can't take from her.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Crying_hand
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Aldrick Rhode
Race: Marat (A race of barbarians living closely in tune with nature, each bound to a particular creature)
Weapons: When necessary, he fights with his bare hands, as does his totem, the fierce four-eyed beast that doesn't seem to adhere to any existing species, by the name of Tyr.
Powers: His simple presence has a calming effect on man and beast alike, and he can communicate with all creatures.
Bio: The gifts that grace the Marat have made them for many years highly valuable slaves for those that work with animals. Aldrick's particular talent for soothing agitated nerves has made him especially valuable, to the point that he was able to purchase his freedom at the young age of thirteen. Yet he had been removed from the wild and The One at too young an age to return, so he makes a life for himself in the cities. His patience seems limitless, his temper nonexistant. Until, of course, you threaten those in his keeping. It is then that the savage in his blood comes forth. Slight as he is, he can tear a man in half when pressed.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow DemonTrainer1
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Character Name: Jiszelle Raine commonly known as the Forest Witch
Race: Wytch
Weapons: A knife carrying the souls of a ancient army
Powers: Those of her clan and a wide array of poison and herbology knowledge
Bio: She used to be the doctor for the palace, the resident...Witch if you will, as much as she detests that word. But then when she couldn't fully diagnose the problems afflicting the Queen's young son, much less cure them, the Queen banished her in a fit of rage. It didn't bother her so much as she worried about the child. There was something odd about his condition, like they were self-induced. With no where else to go and no real desire to serve other courts in neighboring kingdoms, she built an enchanted house deep in the woods opposite the swamp and established her own territory to control. Some people, the well and truly desperate, still seek her out there, but no one will find her unless she wants them to.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Hollow_Witch_by_asuka111

Last edited by Yatsuki on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Character name: Aeria Ysdeali
Race: Shamani; a somewhat reclusive race of people highly attuned with healing spirits and magical techniques.
Weapons: a polished ash staff carved with symbols
Powers: The healing arts and destructive elemental type magics of her people
Bio: Her greatest weakness is probably her curiosity. It got her into an apprenticeship with the Forest Witch, though exactly how is hard to say. There is something about her that allows her to get along with many different types of people. Don't mistake that friendliness for an invitation though, she is more than capable of defending herself. Currently she is on a 'study abroad' for her mistress, going to the world beyond Amerin to practice her magic and learn more about the creatures called humans that have been recently been brought into Amerin in droves for the 'cure' to the Queen's son's illness. While language is no difficulty for her, there is a lot about the culture that she doesn't understand, though she has no problem learning anything anyone or anything is willing to teach her. Because of a problem in the past however, she is very wary about using her offensive magics, fearing another loss of control.
appearance: Song of My Sorrow Black-50
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Character Name: Kazan Drasil
Gender; Male
Race: Wyrm
Weapons: Broadsword, dragon-form
Powers: Fire/Steel manipulation
Bio: No one is entirely sure where he comes from, but one thing is certain. He belongs to the Queen, mind, body and soul. He is one of the few remaining members of his species, a clan whose children are rare and members who leave their mountain enclave even rarer. By doing so, Kazan was declared a rogue, but it wasn't something he particularly worried about. Lilith is his purpose, and his life at this point, little else matters except making sure her will is done. After Argon abandoned his Queen, he was promoted to the captain of the Hunters, and he has vowed not to fail her like Argon had.
Appearance:
Song of My Sorrow Dark-2
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: Raistlin Antillus
Race: Magus
Weapons: Combat is beneath him, but certain of his spells require blood be draw with a plain ceremonial dagger that never leaves his person.
Powers: His power is almost overwhelming, staggering even for one of his race. There is little that he can't do.
Bio: Raistlin was sent to Lilith as an ambassador from the neighboring kingdom roughly a year before the king's death. His ambition drove him to take advantage of every opportunity that presented itself to him, and his raw power caught the attention of many. Lilith in particular found it seductively fascinating, and it wasn't long before she started holding frequent meetings with him to 'discuss matters between their nations'. Even as he plays her lover, unwittingly giving her a child that all believe to be the late king's son, he plans to slay her when the time is right, using her potent blood to fuel a magic that will level all who dare stand before him.
He doesn't dream of dominion of this world and the next. He counts on it.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow D-1
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Character Name: Dylan Obverion
Race: Beastling-Magus
Weapons: None. He's so physically delicate that wielding one would be largely impossible
Powers: Not fully explored as of yet, but so far, spiritual projection, shield etc.
Bio: The only child of the current Beastling Queen, Dylan suffers from illness after illness. An oddity, some said, considering his bloodline. Of course, they all, Lilith included, believe him to be the son of the late King. A powerful bloodline doesn't even begin to describe the power of the lineage running in his veins. But it, like most things comes with a price. Unable to control it, indeed perhaps he never will, the magic runs rampant on his body, its use far more costly than it should be. This strain weakens him physically, and it seems like only diluting the magic with the more mundane blood of humans helps him. No one could say what would happen if he were given the blood of a mortal with their own magical talents. Maybe the power would destroy him. Yet, for all of protection and spoiling he is given, Dylan has remained a perpetually sweet, if delicate, child. he has a tendency to want to help others as much as his limited capabilities allow, and is naturally curious. So it was no wonder that when he found Willow in the dungeon on one of his secret spiritual trips, that he was determined to help her escape...
Appearance:

Song of My Sorrow Bird-Boy
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Character Name: Kaelia Grendan
Race: Moon-Creature/Amerin
Weapons: one small knife that she keeps on her person for just in case
Powers: Nothing flashy, but emotional influence. She has a calming effect on most people, associated with the serenity of her race. In deep mediation she can sometimes contact other-planar species for information.
Bio: Things weren't supposed to work out this way. They were doing so well for awhile, then her father got sick, quickly followed by two of her siblings. Her mother had to tend them along with caring for a young child, leaving Kaelia to support the family and put food on the table. At the time, the only jobs available were at the palace. So despite all of her misgivings and general dislike of the place, she took one, because without the money she earns, her family would not survive. Such dependence leaves little space for her own hopes and dreams, but what can she do? They are her family and they need her. Putting her own life on hold for them to live another day seems a small price to pay, really. Still, it is a lonely life. There is no time for friends outside work and the other staff has already pegged her as an outsider, leaving her largely on her own. If it weren't for her relationship with the Moon Goddess, that ever-present well of strength and serenity, she might have long-since succumbed to despair.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow 382
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Name: Drexyl Obverion
Race: Beastling-Psarron
Weapons: He isn't allowed any, never has been.
Powers: He's never quite been sure of the limits of his power; his mind is a touch too addled to pay attention to things such as boundaries. Needless to say, he's strong enough to warrant keeping confined, 'for his own good.'
Bio: Lilith Obverion never was very good at monogamy. What she lacked there, she more than made up for in her ability to hide her infidelity. For the gestation period of her (as far as he knows) first child, she managed to come up with one excuse after another to stay out of the public eye, away even from her husband. Diplomatic matters, after all, must be dealt with, and the king's place is with his people.
Nine months later, she returned, arranged for her child, and killed most of the servants involved in the process of smuggling him in. As he aged, it became more and more apparent that though his powers were staggering, his mental stability was...tenuous. He hasn't been allowed to leave the rooms allotted to him, and though his mother used to visit him frequently, that no longer seems to be the case, and when she does stop by, a myriad of scents cling to her. And they're scents he doesn't like.
Humans, he's managed to learn through intimidating those ordered to guard him. She smells of a race called humans. And a little boy named Dylan.
Appearance: Song of My Sorrow Image-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song of My Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of My Sorrow   Song of My Sorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Song of My Sorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domain of our Minds :: Story Related Topics :: Characters-
Jump to: